The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement (Agreement) between you and
BFC Enterprises Inc. (BFC). By accessing this website and/or by utilizing the services provided by BFC through
the BFCPlace.com website (BFC Services) you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to these terms
and conditions. Those who choose to utilize BFC Services do so on their own initiative and are responsible
for compliance with applicable local laws.
This Agreement constitutes the final, complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with
respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all other prior or contemporaneous agreements or
other representations or warranties.
1. Copyright Protection - All materials available at
BFCPlace.com including but
not limited to web programs residing at BFCPlace.com are the property of BFC. None of the material may
be reproduced by any means without the expressed written consent of BFC.
2. Trademarks - The names 'BFC Enterprises Inc.' and
'BFCPlace.com' may not be used in
any way without the expressed written consent of BFC.
3. Warranty - BFC Services are provided "as is" without warranties of any
kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, BFC
disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of suitability
for a particular purpose. BFC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity,
accuracy, or reliability of the materials on this site.
4. Limitation of Liability - Under no circumstances shall BFC be liable for
any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of BFC Services.
5. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions - BFC may at any time revise these Terms
and Conditions by updating this online posting. By using BFC Services, you agree to be bound by any such
revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to ensure that you are aware of any revisions to the
Terms and Conditions.
6. Data Management - BFC will not disclose data provided by you during the normal use of
BFC Services to any outside organization. BFC may, from time to time
and at their discretion, archive historical data in the interest of managing
7. Data Transmission - BFCPlace.com utilizes industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
technology to allow for the encryption of confidential information. BFC does not ensure
or warrant the security of data transmissions.
8. Agreement Termination - You or BFC may terminate this Agreement effective immediately,
with or without cause and liability, at any time by giving notice. Any prepaid fees will be reimbursed to you on
a pro-rated basis.
9. Survival of Terms and Conditions - The provisions of this agreement shall
survive the termination of the Agreement.
10. Rights and Remedies - All rights and remedies of either party under this
Agreement shall be cumulative and may be exercised singularly or concurrently.
11. Governing Law - This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws in force in the Province of Ontario and the laws in force in Canada applicable therein.